Service Spares Shipping Clerk
Role and Responsibilities
The Service Spares Shipping Clerk will report directly to the Service Manager – Americas and take direction from the Service Inventory Specialist, and any other assigned supervisor. The Service Spares Shipping Clerk works directly with Seakeeper’s service and warranty department to provide in-house support requiring the stocking, kiting, packaging, and shipping of spare parts, assemblies, and other Seakeeper-related products. Responsibilities include:
- Prepare for and accomplish work by studying parts lists, gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Operate foam packaging machine.
- Stock inventory shelves with incoming parts and maintain organization of spare parts.
- Maintain supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipate needed supplies; notify supervisor for placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Package parts according to acceptable packaging methods and fulfill sales orders.
- Package and ship all spare parts to customers and remote Seakeeper spare parts depots.
- Assists with inventory management at the Mohnton, PA location including cycle counting, keeping inventory stocked orderly and labeled, and clean and replenish kits.
- Operate with standard operating procedures and job safety analysis.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain the highest standards of safety, quality of work, personal presentation, and reputation of Seakeeper at all times.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent. Experience in a warehouse environment, stocking, and packaging product is desired. Qualified candidates must possess quality focus, sound judgment, and decision-making skills. Must be able to lift materials and product up to 50 pounds frequently.
Location: Mohnton, PA – USA
For questions regarding this position or to apply, please email Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seakeeper, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Seakeeper, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Seakeeper, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Seakeeper’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.