Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for providing high-caliber candidates to hiring managers within all departments. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will provide research and sourcing, perform direct-sourcing recruiting, consult hiring managers, and provide pre-qualification support for all level of positions. This position will report directly to the Human Resources Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop a working relationship with assigned hiring managers
- Create an applicant pool using such resources as job boards, networking, search engines, job fairs, and other sources
- Initiate direct contact with both active and passive job candidates as assigned for specific searches
- Conduct pre-employment screening via phone to determine the suitability for employment of those contacted and refer those qualified to hiring managers
- Coordinate pre-employment and post-hire activities including offer letter, drug screens, background checks, and new hire paperwork
- May act as liaison with employment agencies and employee referral program
- Compile and report on employment activity on a regular basis
- Utilize and update applicant tracking system as appropriate
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 3-5 years’ experience in recruiting, preferably at the corporate level
- Experience in legal, ethical, and regulatory compliance issues regarding employment practices
- Experience with sourcing for a wide variety of both corporate and field positions
- Experience with reaching passive candidates through proactive recruiting
- Demonstrated time management expertise with the ability to balance multiple and competing priorities
- Experience working with HRIS systems
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or Business preferred
Location: California, MD – USA
For questions regarding this position or to apply, please email Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seakeeper, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Seakeeper, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Seakeeper, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Seakeeper’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.